Disposable Non-woven Gloves are different from ordinary warm gloves. They are mainly used for medical protection, laboratories, clean rooms, beauty, homes, hotels, etc. It belongs to one-time use and has excellent sealing protection characteristics, dustproof, anti-static, and other functions.
Non-woven fabrics, also known as non-woven fabrics, are composed of directional or random fibers. They are a new generation of environmentally friendly materials. They are moisture-proof, breathable, flexible, light in weight, non-combustible, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich in color, and affordable. Inexpensive and recyclable.
For example, polypropylene (pp material) pellets are used as raw materials and are produced by a continuous one-step method of high temperature melting, spinning, laying, and hot pressing and coiling. It is called cloth because of its appearance and certain properties
(1) Glove material metal wire for mechanical injury - common stainless steel wire, but also chrome alloy wire, mainly used to make cut-resistant gloves. This type of material has the strongest cut resistance and is easy to clean, but is heavy and inconvenient to use.
(2) Synthetic yarns such as Kevlar and Spectra are also good synthetic fiber cut-resistant materials. Although the cut-resistance ability is not as good as that of metal wires, they are light in weight and comfortable to use. After improvement and treatment, some products can also achieve cut-resistant products. The highest level of the standard.
(3) Nitrile (with fabric lining) - has anti-wear and anti-puncture properties, flexible and comfortable to use.
(4) Natural latex (with fabric lining) - has excellent elasticity, is particularly flexible, and has certain anti-wear, tear-resistant, and cut-resistant properties.
(5) PVC (with fabric lining) - can provide a certain degree of wear and puncture protection, and if the material is thick, it can also have a certain cut resistance, but not tear resistance.
(6) Leather - a natural material with unique properties through various tanning treatments. Leather can be divided into cowhide, which has the advantages of being comfortable, durable, breathable, and wear-resistant, treated with chrome, more durable, and resistant to high temperature; pigskin, with large pores and the best air permeability, can still maintain well after washing Softness without hardening; sheepskin is the most comfortable, durable and anti-wear performance, but because the price is too expensive, it is generally only used in industries that require high touch.
If you need to source products, please contact the Non-woven Manufacturers!