We all know that the hospital environment has stricter requirements for sanitation and disinfection. In order to protect the health, it is necessary to remove and kill pathogenic microorganisms that may cause nosocomial infections. Therefore, various disinfection products are widely used.
For us, ordinary people, products that can be used for disinfection in hospital environments are more trustworthy, such as medical surgical masks, medical disinfection wipes, etc. There is nothing wrong with this. The production process and materials of medical-grade disinfectant wipes are more demanding!
Medical disinfection wipes are made of non-woven fabrics and added with the main disinfection ingredients. They are mainly used for wiping and disinfection of the surface of objects in key departments such as intensive care, treatment vehicles, hemodialysis machines, ventilators, and postoperative operating tables.
Compared with ordinary household wipes or household sanitary wipes, professional medical disinfectant wipes not only have a cleaning effect but also can eliminate bacteria more thoroughly. And there is no alcohol, no fluorescent agent, no pigment and spices, and any other additives that are not conducive to human health. Real health is non-toxic, harmless, and has no side effects.
Medical disinfectant wipes are mainly used for:
1. Wipe and disinfect the surfaces of bedsides and bed units in key departments such as the intensive care unit ICU, neonatal ICU, burn ward, and hemodialysis center.
2. Wipe and disinfect the surface of objects in the treatment room of the ward.
3. Wipe and disinfect the surface of the treatment vehicle.
4. Wipe and disinfect the surfaces of medical equipment such as hemodialysis machines and ventilators.
5. Wipe and disinfect the surface of the dental chair diagnosis and treatment unit.
6. Wipe and disinfect neonatal incubators and hyperbaric oxygen chambers.
7. Wipe and disinfect supply room inspection and packaging work surfaces.
8. Wipe and disinfect the operating table, the surface of instruments and equipment, the surrounding work surface, and the surface of related objects after the operation.
9. Wipe and disinfect the surface of other general objects.
Can medical disinfectant wipes be used in daily life?
sure. Medical disinfection wipes are not limited to use in hospitals, but can also be used for disinfection at home, schools, hotels, restaurants, etc.
The scope and concentration of quaternary ammonium disinfectant:
Suitable for surface disinfection of environmental objects: Didecyldimethylammonium bromide (0.18%-0.20%), combined with surfactant fatty alcohol polyoxyethylene ether sodium sulfate, humectant glycerin, solubilizer polyethylene glycol 400, Water in moderation.
It is suitable for surface disinfection of various objects in hospitals, public places, schools, and homes: the content of quaternary ammonium salt is 0.13%-0.15%.
It is suitable for wiping and disinfecting the surface of environmental objects, medical equipment, public places, household and other objects, hands, and skin: compound double-chain quaternary ammonium salt (0.75%±0.075%) + poly hexamethylene biguanide PHMB (0.10%) ±0.01%).
It is suitable for wiping and disinfecting the surface of work surfaces, bedside tables, door handles, and other objects in medical institutions, as well as cleaning and disinfecting the surface of household objects: the content of quaternary ammonium salt is 1.5g/L-2.0g/L.
It is suitable for cleaning and disinfecting the surface of environmental objects such as medical and health institutions, childcare institutions, public places, and the surface of medical equipment and facilities: double-chain quaternary ammonium salt (0.22%-0.28%).
Shaoxing A&L Non-woven Products Co., Ltd. is a China OEM/ODM non-woven wet wipe factory, providing wholesale non-woven wet wipes for sale, bringing you natural, peace of mind, skin-friendly, and comfortable, welcome to consult.